This year’s NPN Conference will be held in Chicago, IL, with the theme “Building on Evidence-Based Prevention to Connect Communities.” The call for proposals is open through 5 p.m. PT on April 12, 2019. Conference registration will open in early May.
Highlighted presentation topics include (but are not limited to):
- Evidence-based Programs and Strategies to Reduce Substance Use
- Evidence-informed Innovative Approaches to Reduce Substance Use
- Prevention Workforce Development
- Community Stakeholder Empowerment and Community Capacity Building
- Drug Trends and Emerging Issues
- Substance Use Prevention and Collaboration with Other Fields